Residential Real Estate firm provides a full range of services
Remo A. Caputo Attorney at Law handles all aspects of residential real estate. From my office in Denville, I can help you with:
- Condominium law
- Easements and restrictions
- Eminent domain
- Financing and mortgages
- Home construction
- Permitting and zoning
- Sales contracts
- Title liens
I do everything to make real estate matters easier and less stressful for my clients.
Buying or selling your home
If you are buying, selling or building a home in New Jersey, I ensure smooth, worry-free transactions. I stay with you at every step of the home-buying, selling and building process, including:
- Drafting or reviewing your sales contract
- Reviewing your lending documents
- Researching and clearing title
- Addressing easement questions and other restrictions
- Obtaining proper permits and zoning
- Conducting your real estate closing
From start to finish, I am here to answer your questions and solve your problems.
Residential real estate attorney helping families in New Jersey
Call Remo A. Caputo Attorney at Law at 973-625-3326 or contact me online to schedule a consultation with a real estate attorney in my Denville office.